Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Attracting Negative Attention

I finally came to my senses to understand that everything I've done in the past to receive two restraining orders were not really that bad. My problem was that I was too fixated on panicking over losing the other people's attention to something that I had absolutely no clue over. It was in fact a procedure of harassment on their end. Next time, it's important to not to panic and to have enough confidence in wanting to do good for others =). I think it's personally great to have faith in the Bible and that the experiences that I received to really make me mad over little things is not enough to make me want to destroy the world. Anyway, they are a pretty small bunch and were pretty delusional about something (but still have jobs and act selfish normally) and possibly, the situation that you get like the interesting characters you find on a show like "Friends" don't really amass to them. I did not really lose anything and moving on to find better things out there, while still having a faith in the loving Jesus is going to be of great benefit to me. The only problem I have is not being able to go back to work, especially with the economy sort of suffering and the amount of work I could choose to go into. If I am totally qualified to work and very diligent about it, and they say I can't work because of this restraining order then there could be a problem.

I'm not a quitter though. I'm sure I could find some type of work even with this type of weird background that's been temporarily stapled on my file. I realize that a few people I came to really like there are people who I'm probably going to have to place under the trust of God to take good care. I'm pretty much going to have to adventure into a new world of extreme living under His goodness =). I'm thinking of all the fun I could have and the attractive people I could meet now. So far, all the claims that the guys who were crazy with me  (Christopher Kuch, Jarred Taing, Pastor Chai of LA Hope of God Church [only ordained pastor], and Lee [hahaha] )  have been now officially debunked in my personal file. I just hope it does not have to come down to me filing a crazy lawsuit and this thing does not tail me wherever I go.