Sunday, March 7, 2010

Feeling Disappointed Coming To A Small Church

It's amazing that I've been to a pretty large church that's really so brought up in the ways of the Bible. The teaching that is coordinated is really inspired from the pages of the Bible and is taught verse by verse, so all those verses that you don't really understand are also talked about. To be able to listen to the message at this large environment, it's so refreshing to receive.

What needs do God have in store for me to receive? Looks like my life has really been revolved around trying to retire early so I could play more with other difficult stuff like kayaking, sky diving, surfing, snow boarding, and other stuff. I'm a short guy so that's going to be talked about with me and that's something I'm going to have to understand. I'm still trying to make myself grow taller after all these years I've heard that nothing can be done about it. Haha.

Perhaps, the right decision does not always feel right in the beginning. Maybe there are too many what ifs that cause us to be distracted from the way to really live. Maybe sometimes the right thought you feel is not always going to turn out the way you expected. It might be from just wanting to do something bad =) but I'll still love you. I think I should try seeking out some social groups instead of help with what this one small group recommended for me in a psychotic manner haha! I was not really doing anything but in the end they caused a lot of damage to me and possibly affected themselves as well. They really had misrepresentations all around the situation and need some comforting by me. I think I'm the only one who could make this thing all right and that no one else could. Overall, the end of the world looks to be approaching but I'm still going to try my best to live a good one.