Thursday, March 4, 2010

Converted Steam into Positive Energy

Relax baby...haha just relax, take it easy, and take that ball to the hole nice and easy...just tap it in...hahaha I got that line from Happy Gilmore. It's not really considered to be a masterpiece to the big movie critics but it was sort of funny for me to laugh at while growing up. Billy Madison was also another funny story too and then some people talk about Dumb and Dumber still. Okay, what a movie to consider it to be your favorite. It honestly has a lot of gags that I'm sure guys would understand.

So this whole essence of taking this whole disruptive energy that's inside you and you want to state it was generated by people who do weird and unexplainable stuff to you that really ticks you off and turning it into being a more successful and cool person is not really that bad when you think about it. Being a pretty interesting guy at times, I learned to harness the energy to get these weird people to back off and out of my life but I learned that there's a more healthier way of doing it. By certainly knowing deep underneath me and being satisfied with what I possess, I can still be a clever dude and be nice at the same time. =)

I mean facing the devil before the end of the world or being hung by terrorists or anything mean and unusual is something I would like to battle so I'll do my part to the best that I can while looking out for others around me too to the best of my ability and also praying about it because I need some divine help, along with all the effort that I'm trying to put in. I want to help by putting at least a little money to help an organization stop human trafficking which I am definitely against.