Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day


I guess my plan is to really finish off the certifications to get in the door for becoming an I.T. professional. I think I remember hearing from someone who said that he had all this experience but wished that he had a Computer Science degree to back it up. I believe that he also mentioned having passed some exams and gained an interview to get a job.

With a situation having made me mad, I just pretty much need to deal with it and still focus even better through the distraction. I'm glad that I have a loving God to pray to and who I believe in very much. My sensitive emotions are now starting to really normalize, and I'm understanding that patience is a key part of humility and self-control. I'm conceiving that I am going to take some certification tests and ignore my mom's concerns that you don't need to study for some tests to get a job. I'm actually willing to start laughing at people's concerns for me over some things or if they are making very hyped up statements and I happen to be around to hear them.

One of my friends told me that life is all about testing and explained to me that for some jobs he had to take a test to examine his placement. When I come to think about it, all the jobs that have been hiring have required some type of testing. I think I'm going to go for a MCSA, MCSE, A+/Network+, and Cisco. They are very costly exams but with the I.T. experience that my dad will confirm for me and another exclusive organization that's helping me get my foot in the door, I stand a very high probability of making it if I go through with it. This will mean a 100 K job for me and many investment opportunities. With the money, I'm definitely imagining on tithing that amount and wow, it's going to be a lot!