Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Motion To Vacate Restraining Order Part 7



    I don't think Annie and Betty were supposed to project themselves as being uncomfortable with me. They can't really illustrate what I told them that made them feel that way to this day. This is what they should be able to do with Chris and Jarred but it must not really be guy related. Chris and Jarred took on a role where they saw themselves as like a savior to Annie and Betty, which was based off of selfish pretenses. More like, maybe to feel like they could be an impressive person. Out of this pride, they tried to mark me for jail but if I am capable of evading it with all my full efforts then logically speaking they must have been wrong about me. I sort of care about it and had desires of compassion with them. It's marked by my willingness to feel guilt once confirmation was in. If Annie is involved with showing friendliness by touching people on the shoulder or arm then that's good that she smiled at me when I did that to Annie. Carlos sort of did not want me to touch girls in general; he felt I was going to do it to a rough amount; he's been going back and forth to avoid having to feel guilty about something. I've been able to indirectly get him to agree with me that he was not on his best behavior. I was on mine because I could have done a lot worse with Jarred and Carlos because a misunderstanding was in place. If I had truly acted out in my agitation, then this would have naturally been shown and they would be glad that I did not place Christopher Kuch in the hospital because I don't believe in doing that stuff. Sorry, I'm not trying to sound violent at all; just helping everyone to see that I'm not that different from an average person just slightly feel advantageous because the morals are modeled after Christ's sacrificial love and with good inspiration from Dr. Martin Luther King, it does not hurt any Pacific Coast judge reading this. I found out the truth, and I am okay with handling it. They really would say later that they did not know what they were doing. They just want to pretty much state they told me everything I needed to know and just did not want to reiterate it. It seems a little counteracting because if they can't reiterate it and wish to not even have brevity in speaking to me about this then why do they have to feel angry with something that does not relate to them. It's like the important people were okay with dismissing it but my heart was like not important to them. They chose to disrespect more than respect by making their decision and then demand respect from me, which is completely okay with me who would be laughing. I prove it by stating that I am a law-abiding and patient citizen. I think their lack of speech means that they can feel whatever I tell them is right. They try to go against what they know is good because they tried to convince themselves what I was doing was bad. I only naturally think that because they apologized to me about their rudeness which I accept now that they were not capable of judging the situation and because of this, it should by default testify that there is no unusual evidence. Chris felt personally threatened and decided to call the cops on me. He had been really rude to me and felt that I was taking it the wrong way; this does not mean that I should be locked up in a mental hospital as the cop had told me. Chris is not filing against me; a lady is trying to file on his behalf. It seems mystically forbidden for a social atmosphere. I'm not playing games as Chris kept accusing me of. I can say this because Chris has no restraining order against me and that a man knows how to respond if he's very certain of himself. It still works either way Chris feels that this motion may actually be valid for me, which is not to anyone's demise because I write to state that let's not make it that way. This whole thing may fall on one person and not deal with two parties regardless of the outcome and no amount of time would be fesible so it's best to let this thing drop in the Court of law to present what the majority feels is sensible. John Adams did state that the majority is always right. There's more to this then a simple call made by Chris who was not the owner of our house that we worship in. If I took part in washing dishes, bringing food for the table which was lots of fun, and interacted with people who I love to death- that is why I think this motion could be valid.

    I hope I'm dealing with a very mellow judge and someone who is capable of putting this together to realize it is more than open-ended that justice is served by just releasing this order. If you look at it from a criminal's perspective, it's just not my time yet then. Church people like Annie and Betty tend to be free willed and forgiving. I did read about different diagnostic methods of depression, and I don't think I have it because I'm still capable of controling my own emotions. I guess I speak out my mind a lot better in person and should come to an understanding that some individuals just want to stay uptight no matter what they want to do. I need to convince them that it's wrong to view an individual even Annie and Betty in this situation from a wrong angle especially when they think they are so right. I guess that's what really scares them the most that they could be wrong when they think they are so certain about something. A recent movie called "Invention of Lying" which is a sardonic film about people being blunt with one another illustrates that normal grown-ups are okay with hearing the bad news that they don't want to be missed by someone, but in this case with superficial reasoning. Setting that aside, I am like this just that I have not been able to completely understand their judgement and discernment with me. It has been unwittingly getting me to already discover answers without their confirmation. I truly and really want to be nice and cool about this whole situation. I have tested my writing and know it can be pushy, but people seem to be receptive somehow and not mind it to a back-breaking point. Sometimes people get a rough start in life. From time and time again, I have proven to myself that I can pick up on things and make things run more smoothly after a bad outing. I have been successful naturally because of my own preferences to die to myself and be willing to sympathize with the pains of others. It was the scary part that I was trying to understand more, and now that I see it, I was only normally scared about something only when I was by myself and not around others. I am doing pretty well to be able to write this long statement.