Thursday, April 1, 2010

Motion To Vacate Restraining Order Part 8



The person some people think that I had trouble with in a conflict are actually okay about communicating with me in a friendly manner. It is because I have not really done anything bad to them. Jarred and Carlos are still able to talk to me over the phone. Jarred has been capable of messaging me; I believe that my writing is on its way to polishing up and under a serious tone, it really does not make too much noise and cannot disturb or disparage others with a clean purpose. I never really had a motive for making people uncomfortable in the first place. The girls that were supposedly bothered by me, when they were inside I had heard them sort of feel okay with me being there. Meaning under my covert activity, they had not really talked or felt bothered by me or even might have been a lot better. It must be an emotion that I could place under feminine impersonal desires. I believe I had all this time to think about it and be relaxed over this whole incident now to really come to this conclusion. I was able to get some support that was related to my personal assurance as well. There's nothing wrong about petitioning if one feels that something is wrong in the judgment. That is why the lawmakers have made it an available situation to give both parties an equal chance. I did not get my chance in this hearing, so I just practically file to try to follow up. I don't think anyone was really that mindful enough to have the desire of going out of their way, but I believe I actually carry that trait.  I believe that I fall under the category of exception after taking time to understand what was right and wrong about this situation. The main point being that the focus of the problem did not place a TRO on me, then I think this restraining order should be vacated.

    I think Annie and Betty not wanting me to be on a Facebook page may relate a little to silly pretensions. They have been pretty direct with me in person, so I don't think they are incompetent and scared with me at all. With being able to talk with them, I believe that sets a more serious tone and is more vital than just a Facebook connection. Because we can connect by mingling, I do not see a bad reason for having the potential to write to them. It's a little questionable with how they might not want me to know who their friends are, especially when I have already been around the majority of them. If it's dealing with their suspicious problems of viewing their photos, I can see them in person and think they look fine even if I am agitated or annoyed by them. Problems started with the aggressors who brought up an issue with me, but keep in mind that the Court has not confirmed me to be violent which I am ecstatic over. Because of their personal decision and incidences which I care about as a distant friend should, I feel that my pursuance of one of them is going to be downplayed by me.