Monday, April 19, 2010

Wow, Have Not Written For A Week

I guess I've been just pretty busy about stuff. I guess I'm just sort of messing around a little too. It took me awhile to finally come around to understanding all the weird stuff that happened to me. Man, that really bites another one's dust. This whole inspiration thing where you have a big heart about living and continuously persist into the days of this life is a meaning that I'm starting to uphold.

My heart refuses to give in to the evils of this world. I guess that's what writing is about. It's about clinging to your good values and then hoping for the best outcome no matter what hardships come into your zone. I'm starting to be really attracted to people who have good influences and are genuinely sweet and caring people.

My mind is really bright for some reason and I'm wasting away these days if I don't use it for the sake of improving this world. I guess one of my worst fears is just being by myself all the time while knowing I'm missing some good things in life. I can't guarantee myself victory in everything that I've done including all the regrettably stupid things that I've done. It's just time to truly face it and accept it and to become a stronger individual while working even harder to become the person I want to be and at the same time loving this transition.