Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Omaha Hi-Lo Strategy

This is just a quick log. I am having some trouble adding some photos on this blog right now. I think I'll work on adding photos again later. I used to really like the old format but I guess they wanted to change it to add a little more power with the images.

I started out playing with just play chips and have been successful without ever having gone broke. So basically, I have a profit of only 19 cents from playing $0.02/$0.04 limit for the last two days of playing. When I made any profit from playing against 9 other players, I just quit after that. I've been testing my strategies on this whole fixed limit thing because you don't have to ever gamble all of your chump change with one buy-in unlike you do occasionally with no-limit or pot-limit.

Hopefully, if I get around to it I'll be sharing some techniques that I'm using because I don't really care if you beat me eventually in this game. It's just a hobby and if I'm a super genius at this game and you learn from the best and then become rich off of my free information then great for you! I just want to be giving in this area and have a little fun with it.