Friday, April 23, 2010

Time To Move On

I guess it's a lot easier to move on when there are a lot of things to keep you busy. Sometimes, it's really more from having a lack of attitude. I guess I'm the type who can sort through things in a humble manner, if I'm given some time out and a fair amount of information. Eventually, I think it's God who just keeps on bringing me up no matter how dire the situation gets for me.

Situations are not really easy to deal with all the time. It's like my mind lacks discipline when I'm stuck in an obsession that leads me no where. It's like so important for me to stick it out and put my mind on something else that's really beneficial for me. I need to constantly be in a mode of working hard and then obtain some satisfactions so that I won't really worry about the past anymore.