Sunday, April 11, 2010

Motion To Vacate Restraining Order Part 12

3. If the Court would not want to grant me that sufficient amount of evidence, then I apologize for only just having a possible ability to see the plaintiff in the honorable Court. I just wish to give my side of this incident that I never really had any emotional attachment over. This would infer that I do not need to follow around any person continuously. While practicing escapism through my writing, it would show that a temporary over-reaction took place with the people who were indirectly involved with me. This motion aims to defeat the element of stalking, which is highly laughable to me. I was trying something positive, and they just wanted to prevent me from doing something. I am having too much trouble relating to them. After having been there for an average few hours out of the week in a year, I am not sure how they assumed to know me so well. This restraining order is not highly personal, and the intent is to reflect others' wishes remotely without others being able to file a restraining order on me. My intent was not to attract negative attention with anyone. For at least some odd reason, I feel I have been engaged in cruel and unusual punishment. It is a relatively awesome thing that I would like to ponder about how I could do things while having a good conscience about it, no matter how cantankerous I appear when others become insecure over indirect matters. With everything feeling so laughable to me, I am not sure how many restraining orders became shot at me to impose good order. I believe they were telling me to submit and to respect a relationship because they thought it was good. I felt they were forcing me to be in a relationship. I wonder if having others force you into a relationship is not really that bad. It seems like they were feeding off and receiving anxiety based on me feeling guilty over something. My attempts of trying to understand what I had to feel guilty over made them feel that I was assuming to be guilty of something right away. They still did not want to understand that there was a possibility of increasing my discomfort over this whole matter by not wanting to discuss it with me and telling everyone they were explaining things very clearly with me. In case someone wants to read this to others and try to laugh out loud, I might as well state that I like hanging out with some people at the apartment because I get along really well with them. For protection, I am not even stating their names. Everybody else who I do not mention in this whole motion are the ones I get along with, and they represent the majority. It looks like everything is based on their wrong ideology and reluctant cops. They asked but did not follow through, and they do not even belong to a church or would assert themselves as being righteous people. I am not so sure about righteous people doing something like taking another person to court because they can't solve their own mess of forcing another person to behave under their own account of maintaining a relationship.

4. The officer and I shared an abnormal experience. The officer played a larger role than an indifferent law enforcer by harassing me with curse words, threatening to send me to a mental hospital if I did not answer his questions, and lying about how he found me when I was away about 100 yards from the undisturbed apartment residence before the restraining order. I have suspicion that he had collaborated already with the party (without me) and wanted to stay mad for the sake of fulfilling his needs of wanting to help out everybody. The officer even spoke to witnesses who were outside, and I believe he had hired them. They simply pointed with their fingers repetitiously that I was walking around at least a 100 yards away from the apartment. I just wanted to clear up my head by observing the stressful site at a distant location and being a smart citizen. He stated that I was making him very angry and even brought out a taser gun when I was facing away from him and walking with my head down. I was only looking at his I.D. badge. On the night everybody thinks he arrested me, he directed me to my parked car, I was definitely away of at least 100 yards before the restraining order took place and he opened the door at night and started shouting at me to start my car. He then shut the door very violently and walked away from me and gave me a lot of time to leave. I drove into a gas station and then he stopped harassing me there. This officer's name is A. Hyunnh. I had even asked him repeatedly where the location of the police station was and he would not give me a direct answer. I just wanted to get a clear picture of what everybody was requesting for me to do, after he would calm down. I went to the only two police stations, and they stated this officer does not exist. I totally question if this officer is a real legitimate cop. Things have not been very clear for me. I believe that if I had gone inside then the cops would have left without trying to harass me with comments like burning my car. I actually showed up on a Saturday morning and parked next to the apartment on the main street and might have smiled at him if he was paroling that day. I guess he did not notice. While I was in hand cuffs for some interesting reason, I felt that celebrities have been hand cuffed in movies and so I should not really take it that seriously for this incident. I even saw his partner hit the back of the car repeatedly. The other cop who was there told me not to come again, and he said in a very calm concerned look. That made me want to really listen. Officer A. Hyunnh said "I will give you a can of whoop A-- if you ever come back again." That is a very laughable statement to me now. I do not really mind the idea of being totally mocked, just that this angry drive was sort of killing me but now it's released by being very successful at what I'm doing. I can now look back and feel highly special with all this treatment that I had. I am seriously noticeably a very short person, too even though my writing seems to equate to being adult-like sometimes. I noticeably want to get taller and am trying out protein shakes for larger muscles. This main desire does not require another person. Protein bars are sold separately.