Sunday, April 11, 2010

Motion To Vacate Restraining Order Part 14

7. I received an e-mail stating to not to come to the church anymore; otherwise, they would call the cops. I was highly skeptical. No call was made when I approached this public property. I am aware of the church's debt being managed by the government, and I have also contributed with tithes. The angry pastor who thought he could arrest me with his bare hands mentioned something about being too busy outside church and working at a car dealership. The pastor wrote on his personal e-mail to me verbatim, "I will personally arrest you"; that is how I interpret what he means. It is very alarming to me that others would act like the pastor while they are really angry about something and ignore their social status. It looks like others have been trying to support each other; however, it seems like others have been a little off. Therefore, I thought I was off the hook to meet up with church-goers at a gathering place. I was just trying to talk some sense in a hidden manner, so that it would not sound so intrusive. I now have a restraining order to deal with. I was dragged into something I did not want to be a part of, but really tried to find my place with in the confusion of everyone allowing me to coexist with one another and exercising gracefulness. I totally wonder if it is because they don't want to tolerate me anymore. I am wondering if it's something I did that was considered really bad to them, and they can't really confirm it because the Court has already verified that I am not a violent person.

8. No problems occurred while I was asked not to come to someone's property. I did keep my distance from everyone. I'm just a new person at church who was given a restraining order, all of a sudden. I think they saw me as a significant figure. I showed it by exercising self-control and limiting my desires of lashing out in anger. I seriously want to do this to others right now. Even though I hated the idea, I had no problem leaving the property after only trying to consult an individual who does not even live there at his vehicle, while touching someone else's grass.