Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Finally Understand How To Live Emotionally

It's more simple than I could imagine. With whatever that upsets me or angers me, I'm supposed to be able to forgive the person who offended me. I did not know that's all it requires. I guess I was just not smart enough to pick it up so fast, but the fact that I understand now and am applying forgiveness to those who offended me, my life has become much more free. With the way I see it, they pretty much forced me out and were pretty much at the top of their worst behavior; whereas, I was acting pretty emotional and trying to control my temper which I did manage to do. Now that I am forgiving them, I no longer feel that much burden anymore.

Secondly, I'm supposed to not lose heart and keep trying. Sometimes, my mind may act not so sure but I'm supposed to be actively engaged in doing something for all the things that my heart is desiring. I need to live being peaceful with myself and just flourish with this attitude that wishes to hack difficult circumstances while being in a relaxed and happy state for the rest of my life. It feels like 90% of it is all in my mind.