Sunday, April 11, 2010

Motion To Vacate Restraining Order Part 10

It pretty much appears that they were misinterpreting something badly with me and could not find any resolution with it because they were only focused on themselves and badly placed their resentful feelings with me. There was really nothing logical about this because they were very closed off and not articulate. I did my best to understand them and what would make them happy but it was too unclear for me. Therefore, I deduce that they pretty much had no idea but stated that they did. I did not resort to being a rude person by not saying unpleasant things (e.g. cursing and bruising forceful) to them and limiting my attempts of questioning them. Compared to what others could potentially do, I could have been more highly active about this but tried to encourage their personal freedom to understand something good and being at peace with one another. I believe that I potentially have the ability to get along with about 99.49 out of 100 women in this world. Overall, I could argue that it appears that they were the rude and dangerous ones and in need of getting therapeutic help. It looks like they just needed to be ensured of something positive with a good impression upon me and just took things too far. All these elements that have been added on to me have been quite a challenge to talk through, but I don't really need or feel the need to be bothered ever. I'm just being natural about this event and trying to add the element of being nice.

The party of apartment renters were pretty much responding to a mishandled situation which is to their discredit in being effective, successful peacemakers by doing something in front of others for the motive of probably respect or pride in who they want to associate with. The party of apartment renters pretty much could use a man in the house, and if it's supposed to be me this is not a good start. They personally acted different in the off-hours which means when nobody is around; they have been much more polite and receptive to my benefit. This is more of a publicized attempt to teach the lesson that someone else's opinions are always better than a person who sees it right but uses the same concepts but in a different medium- meaning I agree but wish to go about it in a manner that is suitable for me. I actually admit to liking Annie a little better than Betty to be on the safe and truthful side even though I have been sort of trying to pretend that I am chasing after Betty by writing horrific love-letter attempts. I can sort of reluctantly imagine Annie being in the arms of another person, which is definitely not a problem for me. I really wish Annie would be spiritually content by finding someone to help complement her fragile and precious traits. I just fear that Annie may have been in a relationship that became broken but she invested a lot of herself. This is not an attempt to destroy Annie's image; I would actually help by listening and accepting her and being a friend who wants to just plainly love people who give you a hard time. For a very short and not so handsome guy that I am. A person has the ability to turn it around whenever he or she wants to. That faith puts me in a better situation than most people. A song incants, "Why can't we be friends?" while avoiding all the sexual references. I believe that I touched upon a universal truth that can be only described in feelings and more words that transpire to maintaining relationships with people outside the owners' property that is used and touched upon by people who rent the place and invite people who reflect on violence with diplomacy and cover it up. I cannot do anything only with that. Everything else, I will stay neutral. I just appeal for sake of noticing that a Court's favor coming from my request could benefit everyone in this world. Annie and Betty do not live at the rented apartment in a permanent basis but they are source of this conflict. The source of this whole conflict does not revolve around an apartment. It transcended from someone else trying to do others favors but almost had the chance to get away with it. I know now that justice is served through God's eyes without me having to really do anything. With Annie, I was sort of offended about having to feel physically attracted to her and how I felt impelled to talk to her about not putting me on Facebook. With Betty, I've had this thing of liking her for some reason and thought maybe the act of bringing up going out with her might have been bad timing. Normally, young and single women have historically felt complemented when I said something about their good looks or natural propensity of being nice. It's been really difficult for me to say these things about Annie and Betty because they have blown me off. I just feel impelled to talk to them to bring them relief somehow and let go of this adrenaline rush from having negative focus on them. Everybody else did not want to respect or discern this decision of mine; I am not scaring them because I took measures early to prevent Annie and Betty from being influenced by others to place a TRO on me. Annie did not testify at court; I think it's a resemblance of how I sort of like her and get along with people I actually tend to like. At the time, I was not feeling really good about Betty, Lee, or my sister and because of it relating to not really liking them I think that's the result I saw happen at the court, which is practically shooting myself in the foot. I've been a coward all this time and failed to come clean with myself because of my private practices. I want to get outside more and hang out with close friends who are related to this circle. I am practically head over heels fond of some people at the church. That is why, those girls remain friendly with me even if they decided not to keep me posted with important stuff. What I wrote was insignificant and only a minority compared to the whole population treated it like life and death; it's horrible. To keep this thing at bay without me shedding any bad light, I'm going to treat this as a topic of establishing a spousal relationship- no fair, I never asked them out in the first place and was not being a jerk because it took them over a year to not finally tolerate me. They went way overboard and allowed themselves room to curve into the land of nod.