Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Motion To Vacate Restraining Order Part 9

1. I would have normally waited for three months to prove that I am not crazy, but the deadline looked slated to be a month. Therefore, I must file out of suspicion of fraud and grounds of perjury. I did not present my defense and the honorable Court allowed negotiation of time to take place, because of my submission to the Court with a lawyer. The transcript of the Court should state it was a borderline case, based on me having said nothing. All over the internet, I have read of accounts where people have tried to force upon a restraining order for selfish purposes. A person has felt she is going to court to prevent a restraining order from being placed on her, after facing a TRO repeatedly. She counter-filed a restraining order and this is something I am truly contemplating for my own protection. A party of highly aggravated and effeminate men have been associated with my former TRO, so I think it would make sense if I decided to go around town to dine at someone's favorite restaurant. I have only not stated my side to prevent this from happening, and it feels like 90% of the time, the favor is going to go on the person who filed it by default without wanting to carefully look at the details. The cops came over, tried to arrest me out of their own abuse and failed to do so, and I am now laughing over this whole incident. I am definitely confident after not being so sure of myself that I did not do anything which was the problem in allowing this to happen. From having not done anything, it appears to be my fault on the surface from having purposefully given lack of knowledge from others who only wished to speak with brevity while angered by something they felt totally tortured by. It was something that they did not want to resolve within themselves because the origin was from their own psychological faculty. I did not insult them directly, nor harrass them in a manner that made me end up in jail. The officer who was trying to abuse me tried with all his might but failed to arrest me. I am under a hedge of protection from heaven and wish to be punitive by showing up and letting visitors know that these people really are not the greatest and could use a lot of good friends and sound leadership. For a church, outsiders characterize them as placing the Bible as a second-hand thing and are filled with the lusts of life. Carlos also believes that these friends totally trust him for something. I sort of see him as being quiet and when he engages, his heart is really into it and is basically being happy about assuming things going for him. I guess that's sometimes a good thing, and I could learn to love him even while he has that flaw. Maybe for a occasionally frustrated guy as me, I know how to take things well and end up stronger in the end. No matter what happens, I project success for myself and that this motion is as healthy for any person who feels mistreated or a side that feels they are better. It's practicing optimal objectivity. 

I have had the privilege of being improperly placed under arrest by a misguided officer. The reason why it is improper is because hand cuffs were applied, I was placed in the vehicle, and over all his efforts he did not take me to jail contrary to what an untruthful clergy man told me would happen. This happened at an apartment complex where others could have noticed or filed a complaint to further note that I was a being a danger to a shared property. No other neighbor who was actually occupied at their home came out to verify the commotion or add to the consensus that I was being a brat. The apartment renters may try to counter this claim but I think they will fail in getting truthful answers of witnesses that are under oath and can be potentially violated to their advocation of perjury and going about just leading them to answer what they want to hear only. The party of witnesses were pretty much laughing at the officer's remarks of advocating violence for self-defense. The officer even admitted that he was losing a lot of patience with me. The officer may note to tell everyone not to say this outloud to others, even though it still happens in future incidences. The officer may or may not want to appear to the court, and I am totally indifferent about it now because I just want to let out the truth to his forced upon appeal which supposedly may hurt the image of a body of peaceful believers over a logical incident that was only placed on arguing over principles and agreed upon principles of not needing to over-compensate personal spaces. Some officers have been noted as not being that great workers to civilization, which was surprising to me. Knowledge is a very key factor raising awareness, which is something I lacked in and made me diffident. I now feel empowered just by having this spot to just set up an appeal. I just want the Court to just review it and provide a favor that will benefit everyone in this world. I think I have an idea. Not to make any support but a lot of cool celebrities in movies get hand cuffed or placed under arrest for something minimal and to create an effect for the audience to see that there is a side of appreciating personal expressions, so I must have been attracting attention even though I did not want it to get so rowdy and never put up my daisy dukes to fight or cause someone to be hospitalized. The officer even tried to convince me that I should lose my mind to him and go to a mental hospital, which now brings a lot of laughter to me with no hard feelings. The sheriffs have been a real treat to me because they see it as me not being in trouble at all. I really admire sheriffs and possibly over an officer who is trying to get a pay check and be a desk warmer.  When the officer said that he found me in the bushes and applied hand cuffs, that really was not being completely honest.  I am sort of astonished as to how a regular resident would fall for that remark because there are no bushes for me to hide in the apartment complex. I did not even go bother their house again by knocking on it or making a highly bad noise to disturb the neighbors living in the apartment. I was expecting to receive a phone call from Jarred who had taken the liberty to message me a few times. I wanted him to do me a favor which was to get the contact number of the officer. I had visited the two stations, and they stated that this so-called officer who had applied handcuffs on me was not a legitimate police officer at the city's two offices. I believe that he not was really supposed to patrol this area and was only trying to do an ill-advised favor.  I just wanted to exercise my right to be informed about the conflict, which I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I can sort of laugh at this amusing remark now. I did see him but I hid behind a large vehicle by bending down because I'm pretty short. Afterwards, I was walking toward my vehicle. The cop greeted me as I was walking towards my vehicle. I saw the car's light flashing in my eyes and really bothered my eyes because it was pretty close, and I felt terror griping me. I was actually walking around the dog pound that is at the end of the block and is about 100 yards away from the apartment complex where the renters reside. Dogs were totally barking a lot. People were outside, and they kept on pointing with their fingers that I was walking far away from there. I actually observed the cop talk to them outside and repetitiously asked. The cop was blinded and did not know that my car was parked pretty far from the apartment complex and that dogs were barking. I speculate that I could drive another person's vehicle, stay there, and no one would notice I am there. The cop did not wish to acknowledge this because he saw me from a distance. He just wanted any affirmation that I was hiding in that bush and did not care that I was straddling away from the building as far I can. He just did not understand the human element of what I was going through. He also did not tell me in person that I was hiding in the bush and that's the reason why he arrested me. He just told me to be quiet and to "Shut up." I would like this man to tell me in court why he applied hand cuffs on me and not take me to jail! I actually know a friend who is in the entry level office patrol of a police force and is very friendly with people. He also knows quite a bit about professionalism and treating the accused with proper respect. He should be voted among the city's finest. He could pretty much detail where this officer who mistreated me went wrong. The officer went in to apply hand cuffs by himself without any backup and fortunately, he found someone who was not in the mood for being violent. Still with three officers, I think it is not very advisable to want to harm someone who they would think is a dangerous man and risk their lives without any sufficent evidence on the spot. There must be a class that teaches all this at an academy. This is great because he was only in the mood for mocking me by bringing out his taser gun and not very threatened by me. He was just being immature and needed some time off but was totally feeling horrible because he thinks I lied to him about not coming back. I think the cop will be a changed man regardless of what happened alreadly; he has to if the renters want to keep this restraining order going. Whether I look bad or good after this situation, the situation to really look at is that if this thing gets off, I may want to relate this as being a bad experience to the people involved and that they may have less of a reputation already. I totally wonder if the group will benefit with this coming off, but I naturally want to testify that there is a great possibility on the long or short run. Overall, the cop's natural instincts were to think that I did something wrong and that the cop was just wrong about going after his instincts this time around and that it may always be. I want to press severe discipline on the cop by talking about it with his captain. I was never booked or even saw a cell after getting handcuffed- that is too remarkable for me. I even sat in the police man's car on the back and was treated like an accused criminal. I've seen a man sitting outside and a sole woman standing behind him sort of smiling with a cop in front of both of them with his patrol vehicle. There is some relation to this just that Chris ruined it by being the one to call this immature police man. I question why Chris had to be so effeminate when he knows these things. I wonder if Chris is doing this out of jealous attention or to protect his interests, like his pride that a lion protects in a diplomatic fashion. I am thinking all of this without putting that much effort, and I am completely happy to acknowledge that I can be a benefit if the judge would see it my way. I promise that I am good about these situations. I won't find my way to a jail cell after the restraining order comes off; regardless of when it is even in that short time frame where they want to re-evaluate using their ignorant skills and I get to vocalize.