Sunday, April 11, 2010

Motion To Vacate Restraining Order Part 13



5. On my mark, I believe that the first time the police came over was based on an individual who does not live at the apartment. This individual and I are at the same level of status, as he and I can be similar to being called a repetitious visitor and people acted not so mindful about it. People will claim that there was fighting but no additional resident from another apartment complex had laid a physical complaint. It was an extremely quiet and staged prank based on what I know to be legal. I gave another violent man a weak bear hug from behind and he just stood there and took his time to give me an angry reaction. I then released my hold. This happened on the day everybody was celebrating his birthday, so I think that increases emotional disappointment around me. My birthday was around the same time, too. Unfortunately, I thought my birthday present could have been completely forgetting about the issue. The other very skinny, male vegetarian simply said in a calm voice, "Call the cops." I would consider him to be a very fortunate person because I would not mind him trying to strike me. I remember he had stated the same thing at another location that is miles away. He even let me approach him at that property. Nothing significant happened at that location. I was totally dumbfounded at this place of being outside the apartment where I visibly cannot lay harm to anyone and to my overpowering friend who retreated from facing the law enforcers. I believe that if I had gone inside then the cops would have left without trying to harass me with comments like forcing me take my pills and pretending to be a great psychologist. He asked me for my birth date and asked for my I.D. The officer provided all the information. If I had not given my I.D. then I believe no poor sheriff would be driving to my home which is 30 miles away in the morning from the apartment. I was still new to this club and just a distant face, as the aging pastor stated. The first page of the restraining order states that the birthday is unknown. I actually yelled at the cops too, but not on purpose. They simply dangled their hand cuffs at me and that pretty much made me more angrier but tacit and law-abiding. I have also passed with flying colors the psychological screening test for becoming an officer. I took the writing test this year! I have a letter stating it with the mayor's signature on it; I am not sure if the Court would like to see it to find any relevance with this motion. I feel like taking it again just to see if I can be admitted into the police academy, while having a restraining order that is appears to be technically default in addition to a default restraining order which I tried to challenge, but found no use in really caring remotely anything about him at that time. I recently shared a pool lane with a person who really looked like the man who put a default restraining order on me. I really did not flinch and not really mind him and went on my own business swimming. He even acted like he knew me by staring at me swimming for awhile and had an awkward swimming stroke. I did not really speak with him to confirm it. Maybe, I will confront the situation to find resolve later.

6. I am an aspiring writer and all my e-mails were based on assuming everyone was my friend and behaving malevolently around others by speaking with a spiteful attitude. These former friends are only male. I only sent my worst comments to men and left out the women. I was requested to not to text females and I resorted not to do that because I thought the men could relate to my anger. The petitioner is a woman, I am sorry for referring to her in a possibly negative and ridiculing manner. It is totally unintentional at least for the time being. The transcript of the Court will state that my writing was not violent at all to my surprise. I hope there is no reconsideration of me being violent based on any future uprisings. As long as I do not mind and am lawfully abiding within the boundaries of this injunction, I am very and extremely much not being violent. I actually have a published poem in my name with poetry.com; unfortunately, the men tried to convince the girls that my poem was demeaning and I suppose men's feelings could sometimes be different from a woman. However, I have experience with casually knowing women to want to mean good things and be wholesome in what I write about them especially with a poem. To combat the issue of my legality and authenticity of my writing, I believe that a writer would not try to mess up with his image by writing inaccurately. He would at least imply direct words are a possible maybe if he could be obviously proven wrong. Maybe there was nothing to be disproved in this case, and they had to go bonkers from feeling the writer's suspicions were correct.