Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Some Different Actions






I guess I'm going to be really blunt about stuff because I think that's the right thing for me to do. Whether I have support or not, I don't think that really matters to me anymore. My life needs some changes. I'm so embarrassed about doing something that ends up disappointing myself. I have to pretty much face that I'm a loser in some areas and stop compromising by going after them.




This site is going to be not really be for general audiences only. For now on, some things that I'm going to put on here will not be so great content for like younger kids who have access to the internet. I'm placing pictures of Omaha Hi-Lo because those are the photos I meant to put on here last time. I'm honestly stopping my game plan of playing some cards because I know that I'm not that good enough to make a lot as the professional poker players do. I guess I'm not going to do really well in that area, no matter how hard I try so I'm going to throw in the towel now. I honestly don't really feel bad for trying though and it's something that I'm going to be walking away from now.