Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Me, Myself and I and My Emotions

We live in an emotion-driven society. It's just too obvious that feelings get in the way of making complicated decisions sometimes, even in little affairs that have not been brought to late during that period of commotion. What I'm referring to are the restraining orders that tried to kick my tail and blame me for something that I'm not really wrong for doing. It took me awhile to get out of this painful feeling because it's just so hard to leave it alone if you know for sure that you're not at fault and something could get out of hand. This moment of feeling like I was losing control was where I developed a simple strategy. Just be honest even when it's going to hurt me the most.

So my writing has now been getting really refined to the point where I'm actually leaving messages in the Lion's Den on facebook. I can't verify through Carlos Julio that the situation is really over for them because I can't really trust him because of his fickle nature and often hardships causing him to act pretty irritated about stuff. Okay, it's really funny for me to be honest with him because it feels like I'm making fun of him but I'm trying to be mainly honest with him. I guess I just don't want to do anything with him because of his pretty annoying behavior that he refuses to see as bad. It's so funny that it bothered me with my own account and made me want to open up to myself more and try to agree that I was bad somewhere. It's just not happening for me now. I'm pretty healthy mentally and I know that emotionally, physically, psychologically, financially, and spiritually will follow through for me now with a whole ton of confidence.