Saturday, May 8, 2010

IT Certifications

I realize that my forte is actually in the Information Technology field. When I go under extensive training, it actually pays off for me in this field. I feel like I could extend a lot of creativity and think about simplistic ideas in making it work while instead of taking the hard approach and allowing this method to relate to others. With the current money that I have, I have enough to train myself and take these difficult IT exams and to gain some knowledge from it. I do have an ongoing independent contractor I.T. position, a year of related customer service, and some professional references. On top of obtaining these IT Certs, It may be enough if I demonstrate great knowledge in the products that I need to use. I'm going to go for being a full-time I.T. man with a lot of these certifications; some may actually be more valuable or pragmatic than others but it will help in related circumstances.

I personally would like to use my money on investing with some stocks and playing a risky game in picking the right one to help me make money. I will probably employ a method after paying a hefty fee in learning how to use it. This group does offer a refund policy if I were to really do bad so I guess it does not hurt to risk it for me. I'm also going to try to make money using the money exchange program. All of these factors in making money will probably occur after I secure a job that I like doing. It's nice to do something I enjoy but still it's just work and will have its slight ups and downs. Having more time to myself to liberally do the things I want to do will be so much cooler from having this residual income.