Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Just Continuing With My Life

Yesterday, I became a little upset by discovering that my mom threw out some stuff that I knew I could use. She told me that they were related to a computer and were absolutely useless. The things she threw out were a radio / cd player and a backup power plug. I guess I got over it pretty fast by just telling my mom about it. I tried to play the piano well yesterday and it was just horrible listening to myself still on a recording device. I think I need to find a better quality of recording myself. That really should not be so hard to research on. I also have a boatload of books that I have never even read before. I think my piano playing skills don't sound too bad for being only a single musician.

Where I'm really struggling is trying to find the answer in getting the job that I want. I want to prepare and be very hard working to find a job that I want to work on. I know that I can continue to manage concentration if I try really hard. There is a lot of boredom that I'm dealing with today in finding a job. I also need to pay off all my bills as well too. I think I hurt my credit score by not being able to pay off all my bills on time. It's going to be awhile before my credit score goes back up. There are definitely so many different things that my life needs to be reflective in. I would like to incorporate fun and hard work and relaxation at the same time and also find it to be very rewarding for me. I'm pretty much going to pour all my heart out with whatever I need to say on this blog. Being out on the open and being accused for something dumb that I never committed and being around those who overreact so much, I think being absolutely honest here is going to help me out personally so I'm going to continue to be honest!