Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How I Would Spend Money

If I was rich, I would obviously donate some of the money I made because I would feel very fortunate to have money at my control to use. Secondly, I would take classes to obtain licenses to drive a truck and plane. Thirdly, I would take courses that a doctor would to educate myself for health matters. I would also use the money to obtain an MBA at a notable school. I'm just interested in seeing how businesses run. The licenses for driving vehicles is just something that sort of excites me, even if I'm not really going to have a career in those respectable fields. I would also be buying clothes that are a little expensive as well but look pretty cool. Buying a nice home would be something I look into. I would pretty much buy a whole bunch of books as well and maybe even set up a lab to experiment on computer technology or just build fun stuff which would be anything; I'm not going to be that good at it initially but I would not mind getting a kick out of it. I would rent out a large storage room and it would probably just have a lot of books. I would need to hire someone to organize it for me then or something.

The way I'm going to obtain money is by trying the Forex Market, Stock Options Trading, and Google marketing schemes. I might try the drop shipping marketing method too. I'm also going to be open to making money using any good buddy system. I'm going to dig right into trying to make profit now because I'm not going to wait for it. When I see it, I'm going to take the profit now. I want to get some certifications or have some valid way of learning a lot of the I.T. technologies that are out there. I also like the idea of selling property to make a little profit too. I might as well get into that idea as well too. I guess the main idea after all is to just relax, have fun, make good profit, and try to make contributions to this planet. Poker is such a weird game, you're sometimes up and sometimes down if you are a skilled player. I guess I'll just play it a little just for kicks and entertainment only and realize that I'm not really that good at it.