Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One More Post Before I Take A Break

I'm going to use this blog to foster all my desires and be absolutely honest when I'm being not so sharp with my own life. I sometimes feel a lot of pressure with my own self like right now because I just woke up and feel like there's so many things to do and by just sitting here, I'm losing my patience! I don't really feel that important as well with the things that I want to accomplish. Maybe working hard is a form of personal gratification for me and something that I could enjoy.

When I visited Hope of God Church in Los Angeles really often, a few of these people who claimed to be leaders acted pretty crazy with me. When they asked me what I wanted in life, I was pretty quiet about opening up because I thought it was inappropriate for me vent in that manner. I think because I'm writing, there's a lot more I could let out because it's such a passive activity that can fill me with some passion. I learned to pretty much be honest from writing on this blog. What I really want to try to accomplish is getting married to a sweet girl possibly an attractive Korean girl because I'm Korean / American as well so I could be pretty lucky in having a head start there while knowing Korean girls have pretty reputable beauty. I think true love does not also have a prejudice about it so I guess I would not mind getting to know women of other races too. I would also like to get a few inches taller somehow without having an operation. If it's some supplements or to some yoga stretches, I hope my bones will be able to decompress and allow me to get a little taller because I could sure use it. My weight is like favorable at 150 pounds and I look pretty skinny in proportion when I'm at that weight but my height is like only 5' 3.5" so if I were to increase my height to about 5' 7" I would reach my dad's height and be able to have a weight of 160 pounds and be absolutely healthy and not feeling any personal stress on my body. I pretty much feel a little upset with myself when I think like I'm way shorter than other people. I guess I should not really mind about it and also being teased by other friends about it in their own private circle.

I also would like to get rich and retire early and then engage in some really fun activities like doing some extreme sports. I want to do all of this while being young before I become an old geezer. If I just sit around here all the time and think about how wrong others were, I'm not going to be able to getting around to do something that I want to do. It's just stupid to force others out of your life and I know this and even though I'm pretty annoyed and irritated about it, I just need to stay in constant motion of relaxation.