Sunday, May 16, 2010

Doing The Right Thing No Matter What

I guess I'm considerably a pretty normal person with the psychology of how things are supposed to run. I have to continue to be fully honest and not try to cheat on the long run no matter what weird feelings get in the way. Overall, I'm not going to try to interfere with something that is perceivable as being good. If I'm suffering from trying to stay good over people having done something bad to me and I'm not trying to be bad but keep on messing up somehow then maybe it's considerable to think about getting some professional help. Okay, for me writing this it's honestly making me a laugh a lot now.

I think I have the floor on this blog now and if you're coming on to check up on my writing to see anything faulty on it or for whatever reason then welcome to this blog. It's an area where I'm just being honest with myself no matter how bad I've become or how great things are going for me.  I'm really going to rejoice and put my trust in the Lord all the days of my life. If for some reason, this blog messes me up with some lawsuits which I think would be a little funny on the long run or places me in prison for trying to rewrite the constitution then I'll still entrust God wherever I'm at. I'm going to let this all out and keep working on myself. With all the bias that I'm filled with, I'm going to reveal it to God in this writing and all the emotional problems that I'm faced with. Everything that's making me mourn or laugh or making me immature or making me calm or making me strive to be with God, I'm going to try to make my life a living sacrifice. Even if I lose more Facebook friends through whatever means or have trouble adding some individuals I want to add, I'm not going to mind anymore eventually.