Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Think It Was Meant To Happen

I believe that the restraining order from a girl who proposed herself as being a spiritual leader with me was meant to happen with God. She really came up with a huge error and in the eyes of God, it could be pretty drastic. I'm personally not too affected by it but I do know that I'm not taking it so personally anymore and sort of smiling about it when I feel this irritation inside of me now with how Jarred, Annie, Betty, and Chris treated me. I don't really feel anything at all with the girl who placed the restraining order on me, or Darunee Lee for short. Darunee Lee is supposedly a thai name, and I don't feel bothered with her at all about this incident. It's like I could talk to her so easily, like I do with my mom all the time even though she tries to force me to do things a little more neater. I still have it my way and am capable of talking some sense into my mom, nowadays. I think Darunee Lee might have liked me in some weird way. My mom was like heck no when I told her, but then she did not argue with me after I explained it to her.

It's pretty much a come and go state of being with everything dealing with the others which was hard to get used to but it's not really getting involved with my ideas of work or involvement in other things anymore. I pretty much don't care that much as my heart has pretty much been opened to a much larger scope in this world. I also think that Betty was ready to accept me as possibly one of her dating partners; I think we shared some commonalities okay and I kept making her laugh when she and I were both frustrated at each other over something. I feel like it's many inner-circle love triangles revolving all around me. I think Chris was entirely smoking some bad ham when he told me I was overshadowing others. I did not even know that type of funny description could ever be made about me. I don't think Chris even knows the full story about me because I never bothered to go around to tell him or some other guys. I recently warmed up to the whole truth.

I think they have like some problem with themselves and tried to impose it on me. I ended up doing better than them because I really never did anything bad to them in the first place. I do realize that I was being honest still while trying to be nicest as I can, which means to me being less direct. I can now see that being direct with them about myself is something that was really hard to do, but I managed to finally do it.