Friday, May 7, 2010

My Goals of Making Money

Right now, I'm trying to get rid of thinking so much about my sexuality. It's alive and well and can really make something happen. Okay, what I'm writing is making me laugh again. I guess earning a living is something that would be a blessing to have. I really need to pay off my bills and conserve a little more money and then try to obtain the right things for myself.

I think I've been more of a guy who tries to have some back-ups instead of really attacking the situation. I should not have to worry about it anymore. I think I should start with a trade that I know will actually last for a long time, in case I have some problems with my primary money source later. I could actually be a truck driver if I'm going to be single for the rest of my life. It's a boring life being out there on the road, but the money to be made could be pretty authentic and that would mean I could have time to invest with interesting things online. The only problem I have with being a trucker is the life-style itself and not having major conveniences during holidays. That's probably not for me then.

The rules for me are simple. I want to gain the largest amount of money with the least amount of time put in and if I'm going to cheat then let it be just a loophole and not robbing a bank or literally stealing other people's account. Let it at least be a transaction being made so there's some trade being involved.