Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Own Success In Maintaining Weight?

I have found a rather fun activity which is walking a hilly trail. It leads me from out of my house and then a scenic route where I get a closer glimpse of nature while walking through some nice houses and in a suburb. It's a pretty relaxing walk for me as I then can go south which leads to a regional park that also features a hiking trail with some slopes or go north which leads to another scenic trail after going to the water tower. By just taking my time, I'm usually back home in about an hour.

Ever since I've started doing these daily walks, I've noticed that my weight has been dropping consistently and that I'm not really burning out. Along with adding in rest whenever I want to, I think my physical health is actually improving better.