Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blogging About My Desire

Sometimes I get worried I'm not competent enough and that leaves me with this defeated feeling already before beginning something that I want to be engaged in. I guess being a little entertained in your head does not really matter that much. I feel like all my activities are pretty much having some fun to myself on the internet and computer, regardless of all the nervousness I feel for myself.

So the next step is to figure it out and then try it out and then if I fail then not to worry because I tried the best that I could and then to keep going at it with something that I want to obtain. How's about having a job that has it all for me? A job where I can take vacations whenever I want, and it also gives me the opportunity to do something very meaningful to influence something better for others. I would also like this job to be exceedingly rewarding in financial terms and extremely relaxing. There has got to be something like this that would inspire me to work so hard and come up with some good stuff that would impact positively in people's lives. There has got to be something that I'm really interested in doing and want to keep on going after for the rest of my life without putting any regrets upon myself.