Friday, May 21, 2010

Comfort At My Computer Desk

I finally have something that might be worthwhile set up. For instance, I have an extra USB keyboard and a bluetooth mouse so it's providing some relief in having to compromise my ergonomic spacing. The keyboard on my labptop gets too warm for me and my laptop gets still really noisy which I did not notice when I first bought it. I guess I have a really cool computer desk and nice adjustable seat so I feel like I could pretty much seat here all day and at the same time feel like an okay commoner because I think it was not a lot of money invested to get this convenience in my room. I guess making a little creative adjustments are pretty healthy to the mind and can contribute to a lovely personal environment which would increase productivity and satisfaction levels. I see where I'm starting to get headed. I think I'll occasionally put in funny photos and sometimes I may not. I'm not going to make it mandatory upon myself to post photos.