Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What I Spent On

Today, I invested in some expensive Forex software. They feature some online classes with the creator of the software that come with the expensive fee. It also has some good reputation and nice hype in the Forex market and features a nice predictability trend on the software while factoring in bias of the money market. I learned that the Forex market has trades that are well over a trillion dollars daily. I'm going to risk about 5000 dollars in this market and apply the tools that this Forex software and classes are equipped with. I read from a testimonial that some of these investors started with that amount and then increased it to 25000 and then on to a half-million dollars after four months of trading. I want to try it because I already knew about this and even tested it out with play money and came up strong in my earnings.

I also received e-mail from some employees that they are hiring computer technicians and so all I need to do is just pass a simple exam to be considered for a pretty good paying position. I might be in line to have a pretty stable job and then have some good tools to increase my equity with stocks. Becoming a millionaire may be a lot more fun than I thought. I'm also the type who does not mind giving back what he earned because it's by the grace of God that I'm still alive after all this irritation and grief that surrounded my personal upbringing.