Saturday, May 8, 2010

Need To Lose Weight

I became pretty chubby again and need to take out some fat. This means that I'm going to have to do some extra running. I weigh about 180 pounds now which was my worst weight of my childhood. I'm going to have to do some exercising and combine it with the right diet. I think I'm going to take the approach of losing only two pounds a week and then keeping it off. If I had scaled myself earlier this year on a weighing device, then I would have probably took measures to prevent it from happening. I'm only 5' 3.5 and I have been commented by people that I look really skinny at about 150 pounds. I'm honestly told that I'm a lot smaller than some of the people or even shorter. Man, hearing that throughout college really hurt but I guess I don't really mind anymore to hear about it. Once I get my weight off, I'm going to see if I can maintain it properly and that would mean getting to the point that I could eat whatever I want and still have healthy physiological functions. This is probably going to take at least a year to fix myself. I don't have a problem doing this now because I want to attack this situation for myself.

The side effects that I think I'm getting from having a heavier weight problem is that I feel more exhausted which is not good. I'm going to have to do something about this. On top of doing some yoga exercises to see if I can get taller, I'm going to do some extra working out now. Everything has got to come into play for me now.