Monday, May 10, 2010

Vacation Feelings From Moving

I really need to pay off some bills right now before they go late and I get bonkers about having to deal with late charges. Being in a bubbly situation for myself right now, I want to go out and walk some trails. I live next to some wonderful hiking trails which are pretty moderate climbs and can provide some good exercise and help you relax. I currently live in Fullerton and I'm surprised by the loveliness this suburb has to offer; it also has a lot of Koreans living in this city.

I guess there are some goods and bad in everywhere we live. I remember seeing a cop car pretty often when I was in Downey, but ever since I moved I hardly see a cop car around my area. The other interesting thing is that by going south down the main street, the city hall and police department is located there! I think I could seriously pick up a lot of knowledge by studying in my room at home here. It sort of feels like I'm on a permanent vacation right now. I even live in a second story bed room now, which is really neat.