Thursday, May 13, 2010

Time To Leave Behind Some Things

I guess I'm in a lot better place now and really feel good where I'm really supposed to be. I don't really mind making a fool out of myself that much anymore and working on it to become better. It's funny and not really that embarrassing to me anymore.

So overall, I see that you could be riding a slippery slope by playing poker and that only a few people become so fortunate enough to make it to the top. Mathematically speaking for me, it's not a winning ride to compete for because the main table focus is gambling money. Ethically speaking, for me if you became really good at it and made money then great for you! Ultimately, I see it as just gambling and dealing with pot odds. It's really just dealing with how you're dealt cards and if you're lucky enough to get others to fold or call your hand. For me, I'm going to leave it behind and not try to come up with different strategies to beat the system or anything like that. I'm going to settle down with what I truly like doing and that's just computers. There's a lot of money to be made with computers and this is what a girl who studied business coined the phrase for me once. Yes, someone told me to stop harassing her which is really funny to think about now. This person is Christopher Kuch who wrote it on an e-mail to me and I thought he was just joking at first. He really meant it and called the cops on me. Wow, I never thought he'd take it that far. The girl is Annie Tran over at Hope Church LA. I heard that she was engaged to some guy and even though the person who relayed it to me does not really support her decision by trying to make fun of her and being secretly depressed everybody he likes ends up sort of rejecting him. He's just living in this cycle of ignorant happiness but it's just a way of bringing himself down now. I guess I'm being really honest here to the best of my ability and Julio is just going to keep on denying everything I say instead of getting mad because he really can't keep up with my writing.

I'm glad that Annie was sort of friendly with me in the beginning. I guess thinking about how pretty she is making me laugh pretty hard by myself. She was a pretty okay individual and I'm pretty relaxed to bring her a resting state. I'll always be a friend to her, no matter what others think. I think it's just hard for a girl sometimes because I feel where the momentum is going and it's just so hard not to laugh underneath. I was just frustrated for the wrong purpose which was trying to be a little dishonest with myself and not laugh and treat it seriously because I wanted to be an advocate. It's just too impossible to be an advocate of the devil with anything he does and it leads to nowhere and a life of ruins. It's just better to open up your love for someone like Annie and be completely honest with her even if it means sacrificing a part of yourself.