Monday, May 10, 2010

Computer Clean-up

My laptop seems pretty noisy so I think I'm going to put it back to default factory settings after backing up all my files. I do have a USB hard drive which is pretty noisy as well. Oh well, I might have to start working in this I.T. industry to enjoy the different products that they are coming out with.

I feel that I'm not really limited in the things that I could do now. I really also have a better sense of understanding things that I need to accomplish. I guess since this is my blog, I can pretty much state whatever I need to say. I'm probably going to start doing some rigorous physical activities and just add onto it. I'll probably also be studying as hard as I can even though it may get boring at times. I think it just requires a lot of patience and relaxing. I learned that sleeping for me is a positive activity because I can get knocked out cold sometimes. After I wake up, I feel a lot of energy before it goes away, so I need to really be careful how I utilize my energy.