Thursday, May 20, 2010

Computer Glich

I have found that running Windows Vista has been quite a headache for me. These little pop-ups that ask you for doing some menial tasks has wasted some productivity time for me and my laptop seems to be working so much extra harder than it would with Windows XP. I guess I would like to upgrade to the latest Windows software because I hear good things about it.

I guess I would like to get a new laptop again but then again this laptop has been pretty good to me and I have liked the convenience it has provided me with for on-the-go settings. I also really like the small laptops that seem to boast a lot of running time power- like for example, the Intel Atom Processor gives off 8 hours of run-time which is really nice. Life is not really that bad as I thought it was. I believe that I'm a pretty big computer enthusiast.