Friday, May 14, 2010

Think Big And Bright

I could really imagine what I would be doing with a lot of money. For instance, having a salary of a million dollars would translate to me giving away 10% of it to godly orientated things, such as Red Cross, World Vision, Global Disaster Relief Funds, hospitals, very active and good churches, etc. I could see myself getting really involved in a lot of things; this is only because I would continue being single. On the long run, I don't really project myself as staying single forever though. I really long for companionship and to be able to take care of a family and take on a marriage.

I guess it really comes down to putting yourself out there and letting God work in your life to set the table straight and bring back life into your situation. This is what really God desires for us in the Bible, that we may come to know Him so that we may have life. I'm just jumping ahead of myself already with what I could do with a steady cash flow and not really be at a full-time workplace. I want to be engaged in learning some skills so that I may be able to assist in handling some cares of this world. I think I could be serving God a lot better with this joyful mindset of being able to share my gifts with others and contribute to the wellness of others. I'm really thinking about training to become a Physician's Assistant if I have a lot of independence and good wealth. I guess I want to pass up my time doing other cool activities besides just being with one job all the time and just adding on to myself.