Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stuff I'm Not Too Good At

I guess I'm just writing away today about anything in my head and being really blunt because this is the person I am. I don't really feel comfortable about sharing everything in my life, so I'll probably be avoiding these type of talks that I'm uncomfortable with in real life. I'm going to spill out everything about myself now.

There's no worries about the big picture in my life. I mean, I never contemplate about killing myself or becoming a slave to drugs and alcohol or stealing people's properties. I guess generally speaking when I've written, I've always wrote with a type of defensiveness with myself. I now see that I'm breaking myself open through writing and allowing for all my vulnerabilities to follow through. 

I'm going to try something now. I'm going to write the things I regret doing and try not to commit them again. I'm also going to be doing a lot of believing in Jesus to heal me from selfishly deceiving myself into a life of sin. 

I'm not all that great of a person in general. I try my best but always come up short. I lose a lot of concentration when I'm by myself. I need someone to motivate me and to give me some good guidance in what the right thing to do is. I always would like to live favorably in having everything that I want. There's something that is making me depressed and it's like incurable. It has nothing to deal with me bothering others about it. I probably won't even bring this up while being in conversations with people. I'm just doing it because writing is such a quiet activity to open up and probably bring upon self-improvement for myself. I pretty much discussed so much right now already that I have to create a new post.