Thursday, May 27, 2010

What I Am Going To Try Now

I think my focus is so based on playing so much that I forget about doing other things that I know that I should be doing. It must be that I'm lacking a lot of discipline to do this. I think that I would love to be in play mode all the time, but that if I was in play mode it's not really multi-tasking for me. Therefore, I end up trading up a lot of valuable time and not ending up on top again. I don't think that's a really good idea for me and that I should really put more concentration on not doing that and put my efforts on understanding myself.

I think that if I put my only focus on concentrating with work then I do so much multi-tasking and am more aware of my boring settings. I pretty much then become aware of what I'm feeling and it does not always feel good and it's like I want to get that run away feeling but I know that I really shouldn't. Overall, if it's about being good to myself by being honest which I finally got to the point of understanding and enjoying then perhaps that's the direction I need to place myself towards now. For now on, I'm going to dedicate myself to work which means earning money to make a living. I'm going to go after the best and not settle for anything second best for myself now in this area. Maybe this will build a lot more play time for me later and open up some more physical options.