Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Going Overboard With Blogging

I really don't know what I'm up to but I guess I might as well just be honest. I'm really occupying my time by trying to exercise whenever I put in the effort, playing computer games, and then trying to make an earning right now. I still have occasional dreams regarding some crazy people over at Hope Church Los Angeles. Like I remember in my dreams that I dated Betty twice which was pretty crazy to me in that I was not too fond about it. I'm not a bad reader these days and in my dreams, I'm actually reading text and then trying to interpret it. It's an activity that I don't remember what I stored in my head from sleeping after waking up. My piano playing skills seem to have reached this plateau where I still make a lot of mistakes but I'm so relaxed about it now and think it's a lot of fun to play piano pieces. I might even invent some of my own songs some day.

With this blogging effort, I'm pretty much just trying to reach a level where I only will need to post about one per day. I guess I did a lot of missing action in this blog so I'm just trying to catch up by writing about anything. I have found that it's a lot of fun to write on this blog. So far, I believe that I'm making okay choices so far and think that the Bible has a lot to do with how my attitude is shaping up. I honestly think that Hope Church L.A. does not really have strong Biblical teaching right now. I don't think their focus is really on applying the Bible wholeheartedly because they believe in the Holy Spirit allowing them to prophesize. Where I feel it's so dangerous is that they are not really filled with the Holy Spirit in their lives and not really living apart from what God wants them to do. I think the guy Chai who takes on the position of pastoralship at that church should pretty much try to cover the whole Bible and focus on what God wants to teach him alone and not rely on the wisdom of others to guide the footsteps of a relationship with God. One time, he stated that he knew the Bible which I think is a sign of ignorant fellowship and living out in the flesh because he refused to read the Bible when I wanted to share something with him. This tells me that he did not want to really be humble about what the Bible had to say, which is me sharing what it had to say. He must have felt that he was in a weakened position but it's stil not humble because he should have been able to take a look at the Bible verses in his weak emotional state. I'm sort of laughing about it underneath.