Friday, May 21, 2010

How I'm Treating This Blog

Well, because I opened up a great deal here I don't feel that proud about advertising this blog to friends and family, but I have left it up here to be honest with myself and I think that's made a really positive impact for myself. By being honest with myself which has been so hard to do even in writing, it's been one of those hard things for me. I feel really enlightened these days and don't feel that bad at all about some churchie-type people removing me from their Facebook page or some guys or women taking me off their Facebook page. I guess I don't really mind about it anymore and it just makes me laugh because it's sort of a negative activity to me and something that's so easy to scorn.

Another girl removed me from her Facebook profile and then placed a restraining order on me. Actually the restraining order came first and then when I wrote that we were Facebook buddies she then removed me from her Facebook page. Thinking about all this has been making me laugh now. I then left a comment that was sent to this guy who initiated this whole thing. He was pretty confused about the ordeal and allowed something bad to continue to happen. I guess I did myself a favor by not blowing up in front of them and gain this attribute of honesty because it sure does feel a lot better to be straight-forward and admit to the truth because it's always going to be there and then move on. So this young lad who could look like he's in his early fourties, the junior pastor named Golf; he also seems to be getting tossed around by that girl who placed a restraining order on me. I've been leaving comments with Golf and hate to admit that I don't like seeing the girl's comments but I have left comments on that public domain space which is pretty ambiguous and probably won't spark that much court attention unless I was acting stupid or violent but why would I do that if that would make me look so bad. I could just vent on this blog and be laughing with myself silly and not mind the time passing by while I build my riches upon the Lord.