Monday, May 24, 2010

Circle Of Something

My life is doing pretty okay. The circle of life is something I remember from the movie Lion King. Okay that's making me smile a little just putting that down. This is just starting to feel a little too random. I'm realizing that there's so much enjoyment in doing some things and that maybe it could equate to turning into a living. My mom told me that she would want me to be happy with myself and whatever I decide to do.

I actually agree to it now. I'm pretty much setting my sights on continuing to study the Bible, along with getting myself more physically healthy, and along with doing some fun stuff to earn some money. I would really like to give back the money I earn and also invest it in some things like going back to school to learn how to operate on people. Oh yeah, I remember now that I need to do something really fast. I'm going to also continue to coach a baseball team which is a lot of fun. I'm also going to see if I can make a huge return with the investments that I'm making. I think it could be a lot of fun applying it and interesting as well.