Sunday, March 14, 2010

Funny dog costumes

I guess today I'm just getting ready to go attend a pretty good church. The church features a pretty biblical based church and really focuses on mainly teaching the Bible with fresh and inspirational and foundational insights. The Bible contains concepts that can really confound the world because of the heavy reliance of faith in Jesus that you need to possess to allow it work in your life.

For my personal life, I'm practically trying to find a long-term job that I know how to manage and then on the side do some more studying related to my passion so I could have a better quality of living.


I really appreciate the fun that's out there. I pretty much live in a much more quiet neighborhood with very good quality housing. I'm amazed by the new stuff that's being introduced in my life. I guess humor in a good sense does work out after all.