Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Stranger Effects Of Living With Kooky People

Today, I'm starting to realize that I need to start off with some traditional roots and then work my way back up the financial side of things. I think that it's wonderful to have a home where my parents worked really long hours and tried their very best and then started to make some form of living to supplement a pretty healthy middle-class family.

I feel that I climbed myself into a hole today. I really need to stop going after things that are filled with nonsense and really do things that are more worthwhile and won't really burn me out now. I feel that I really treasure my time to myself for some reason. Being a wanderer from a far-off land and then coming in to trying to situate myself, I can imagine I had some struggles but they were really good for me after all. The experiences that count the most to me have been very positive and I should be happy about those things.

I guess writing like this has become a pretty interesting hobby now, and I feel so enlightened by it. A little change to my blog is that I'm going to try to incorporate some interesting images or not so hot ones. I'm going to try at least one image now to make a little steady change. I don't what it is with me and posting funny or strange images now =). It seems pretty cool to copy some of those pictures and just post it while typing about something.