Thursday, March 25, 2010

Motion To Vacate Restraining Order Part 3

I felt like I was being controlled and did not really want to follow suit. This is because I associate with a faith and someone's picture of my faith is that it includes submitting to them because they claim to be leaders over everything dealing with my life. The person went to say that I should submit to authority, which is doing everything that they say. Therefore, I think threatening someone with a restraining order for not being manageable does not seem to be the perfect fit reason for a restraining order. I remember that the last time I was battling at court to let go of a default restraining order for not showing up, the other guy said nothing but started showing up at other events to say hi to me. It seemed very possible to get the restraining order off even though everybody thought it was impossible. The judge had said that he could not legally give any advice but implied that he could and even the deputy told me to get a lawyer. I just felt like I was being totally controlled, but nevertheless I submitted temporarily which was about two-in-a-half months and did not try to set foot on the person's door. The demanded program was to be completed in three months. I thought rounding it up would be reasonable. For awhile, without making any attempt to barge right in the door, I did drop off another person to the house because he had expressed interest in showing up. I thought it would be good to get him exposed to a natural environment of people because of his rather vexing and meaningless gossip and because I just wanted to help. I have not been able to follow up with him because of this restraining order being a distraction. I did not complete the full program because I had disagreed with it. It took them a long while to submit a restraining order, but only on the catalyst of a phone call to the police. The police officer was very biased about the situation and made unfair propositions with me. He really did not signify being the city's finest. He had attempted to arrest me and applied handcuffs, but knew he couldn't take me to jail so he had asked someone to put a restraining order on me. He even lied about me hiding in the bushes because if I had hid there, he would not have found me. The bushes are also not part of the property of the whole apartment complex that wants to file a restraining order. I heard from the person I dropped off that the police officer had joked about permissibly ending my life, if I ever set foot on the apartment again. It's really peculiar to me on the night of the phone call to the police because the walls are not super thick and that other neighbors would have come out with the apartment complex doors being only about 2-and-a-half yards across each other. A photo of the complexes would prove its proximity. I can have someone else go take it for me, but will save it to grace and let it be up to someone who feels bothered about the details to do something about it. I live in a street that could be termed as narrow (just ask Annie and Jarred because they rode over once with a very long-term good friend who tries to be cool and nice) and the apartment complex pavement is much more narrow. The opposition may state that I'm complaining so much but my reason is that I believe there's enough in everyone to agree to disposing this restraining order; if I am able to file a petition then it may be very well possible.

    Making a loose connection about the world being in a crisis, I think I can help by donating a gripload. I sort of have a passion of making a large earning to donate to wonderful organizations that would support needy people. I think I file this because I'm hoping to generate enough interest and encourage a good outreach to find a cure to any crisis. It's a struggle but hard work should not be in vain and any distractions like this restraining order should be extracted.