Monday, March 8, 2010

Restraining Order Talk

I think this whole restraining order talk is actually interesting quite a bit of people, so I will intentionally talk about the escalated procedures that happened with me not really doing much to obtain it. The people who desired it with me don't really have that much backing as I thought they would.

So one day, I wrote something and said that Annie Tran did a lot of shopping and placed herself on debt and that I eavesdropped on it. I was just joking around about women loving to shop of course. I think it would be honestly a little weird if women did not do a lot of shopping and I don't think there's anything wrong with that type of guilty pleasure every once in awhile. I actually condoned that type of behavior and then I received a message from Jarred Taing that I should not eavesdrop. Well, unfortunately I had sat next to a friend so I could not help but listen on to her conversation with him. Haha.

I then sensed that Betty Lam was acting a little antagonistic with me. I had received some of her complaints to stop emailing her over something. She was the only one who seriously asked me to take her off my e-mailing list. Everybody else seemed to be condoning my type of writing in some way. I then thought a nice thing to do while being under a panicked state would be to state that I was going to pursue after her. Christopher Kuch then told me that it was a type of stalker-like behavior. It would not be stalker behavior because they still allowed me to be around Betty at the time I had wrote it. I also received confrontations from Betty personally so I don't think she's not that uncomfortable being around me. All my good friends have been like "What?" when they hear that I got kicked out of a small church because they felt I was coming on to strongly with girls.

To try to offset this accusation, in my time of panic, I wrote a poem that basically said that Annie and Betty were unattractive. This is actually something they took so seriously. Basically, I was still chasing after Betty. It's not like I could never change my mind about Betty not being attractive. I don't really get it. You can only chase after one girl the most and what if I had decided to switch over to Annie by fate? They did something really big to damage their own reputations. I have been doing okay and feeling really pestered about the situation at the same time.

Another time, a friend had been turned down by a girl and then he became pretty out of control about the situation. He had asked me to proofread some of his writing and I became really angry when I read about how he wanted to defame this girl with her decision. Okay, with Annie and Betty deciding to not put me on their facebook; it made me mad underneath because I did not know what it was all about and so many bad interpretations were going around that were based on dishonesty. Their decision was pretty much influencing an escalation and they were still not doing much about it. I was trying my best to be friendly with Annie and Betty without yelling at them. Why would I want to yell at some girls if I'm supposedly in the right mind to chase after them? I wrote that they are not that pretty but still I was technically chasing after them. I had to choose one or the other, so pretty could be an overrated or underrated word that could not be so serious.

So Jarred Taing then told me that this friend's feelings were hurt and blamed me for it and then started yelling at me. I'm actually a lot better at yelling at people in general so I dismissed Jarred's comments. I have not really yelled at Jarred to the maximum point and I won't ever do it. I figure that it's better to understand the human side of things and to allow things to happen. I figure that Jarred could pretty much still function by not wanting to be the way he was anymore, and this is the same with Christopher, Annie, Betty, Chai, and Golf. I cannot mention any details about another girl because she's the one who put a restraining order on me. I showed up to court but then my lawyer told me to submit to the court which was the best decision so I went along with it. At the end of the judge's decision, I was pretty much banging on my head with the table because I figured that I could have not used a lawyer's expertise and personally get it out by myself. I knew I always got along with Lee, who put it on me. She was really misled by the situation and overall, it was the use of dishonesty on their end. Carlos Julio, the person I drove to the place and introduced them, a person who I tried to help and bought food would end up backstabbing me by attacking me blatantly while noticing that I was running away from Jarred and Chris. Why would Julio want to prevent me from coming in if I was not really being that violent? When Julio was violent with me, what's even worse is that I did not retaliate back physically even though I could have legitimately. These signs show that the decisions might actually belong to me and I may actually have a huge factor with influencing any outcome that I really need now without ever having been a huge bother.