Monday, March 1, 2010

Free Time Goals

With the 6 to 2:30 pm window set aside and knowing that I'm going to have some personal flaws to deal with, I guess with the free time that I have I'm pretty much going to set out to be around other people. I don't really feel that bored being around people and it seems to be pretty cool for me. Some of the people I have been around don't really deserve to be around others but they are still human and even though I want to count them as enemies, I should still treat them with love. Maybe for Julio, I should just treat him out because I only want to be giving and then deal with his annoyances naturally. It's a good thing we are never going to get married or anything haha. I sort of like not taking him out to places right now because of all the annoyances he placed with me. Maybe I should just inform him what I could handle while knowing I hold more money than him. haha.

With other goals, I know that I'm a little short so I want to see if I can still boost my body in growth a little more. A friend told me that I could have surgery to get taller but than I don't really want to become that desperate like some insecure individuals going in to get worked on surgically. I would like to feel really healthy in general with my own body and I think that's going to take a lot of research and taking personal notes and really reading up on different things. I also want to have fun learning self-defense and beating the snot out of myself with all those sparring pads on me- pretty fun but tiresome. Maybe I'll get a second degree black belt and then be an assistant instructor and then consensually touch people's arms and elbows haha.