Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ideas of Investing

Sometimes, it really bites to go to work and have no real passion for it. I mean we could literally do something just to pay the bills but if you don't really like the job and have to compromise then I think it's doing too much. I've never really heard about people needing to go to a therapist to talk about their work turmoils. I guess it may really be pretty common.

Maybe the reason why people decide to invest is because they have an ideal life-style in mind. We are all going to age someday and will have to possibly support our grandchildren financially.

I think the exciting part about investing is the idea of giving back to society. I myself have associated with many churches in the past, some were pretty bad whereas others were really uplifting and truly great! The current one that kicked me out over nothing is not so hot. I'm going to state that the church is Hope Church Ministries in Los Angeles. They feature some really small groups. The leadership there really winded up not doing well. Well, it's pretty understandable in my standpoint so they can't really get me for thinking that I am defaming them because I am stating the truth to the best of my ability.

Okay, so now that my heart is really back on fire I'll try not to mention anymore about some of the people attending that church. It just turns out that I'm only bothered by one person out of the fake, self-righteous colleagues who turned against me. I should literally be laughing about it whenever I think about it now- that's what I envision myself doing when I'm successful. I'm going to to quit talking about it on this blog now. It's time to move on to achieve greater things. Overall, laughter is such a healthy thing to do. I don't mind people laughing at me for any reason because I just grew out of it and know that some beautiful people out there would not laugh over any calamities- not like I'll take advantage like a selfish pig in a wheelchair...no no that's not me.