Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What I said to Betty

I called up Betty right now. She sounded happy and in a good mood. Really pretty underneath, in my opinion. She was stressing with me about something. In case Betty or somebody is interested in hearing what I said, I told her that she could have asked me to clarify and that why would she talk about putting a restraining order on me? I then hung up. I said it so fast, to create an illusion that I said something simple and really well. Well, just so fast and to create a little laughter with the third party and me and possibly with herself.

I guess Betty is really attractive now that I think about it. Hehe. I can look at it as being good in that she was really agitated with me about something. Wow, I made a mistake with my own emotions. I was going some place and leaving the goods behind. I think Betty is a really good person underneath and just felt really tormented about something. This has never happened to me before and it's been a privileged experience for me. Just imagine, you do something to make a pretty girl mad at you and you're just like whatever and then you start caring thinking about her heart towards you. I'm personally glad to have known Betty and for all her charitable deeds. I think she deserves a high class high-five and what's even better is that this vexing guy does not bother me about chasing after Betty- he has a special interest for some other girl who thinks I'm something and just keeps talking about it. Well, if you read the other posts you may find out what I mean. No offense to Annie Tran or any of the sisters I can't really mention- just one of course haha.