Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Motion To Vacate Restraining Order Part 1

The police man found me walking towards my car which is facing away from the apartment complex. As long as I had not bothered anyone after coming back a second time and no one was outside the building in particular, I was on the verge of leaving the premises again until the police man had decided to detain me on the parallel pavement which people are encouarged to walk on for possibly taking a break to exercise. There were witnesses who pointed with their fingers that I was walking away from the apartment building, and the witnesses had repetitiously pointed that I was doing that. I was in the police man's back seat and placed under arrest when I had noticed he was talking to them. I believe the police man wanted to get me for something out of taking vengeance to his own hands but really could not and had to let me go because there was nothing his forceful behavior could get out of it. I believe that the police man was just in a bad mood with me winning out the battle in yelling at him over his own might at yelling at me and harrassing me with rude comments and then thinking that I was insane at the same time. No phone call was made to the police man again; he just came on his own behalf, placed me under arrest momentarily by using hand cuffs and then released me without even booking me at the police station. The reason why I did not bother them again by ringing the door bell was because I overheard outside the thin walls a really attractive and nurturing voice over there and it just repelled me from doing it again and I walked away and have no regrets about the decision. (The voice definitely does not belong to Annie or any of the accusers.) I also had placed a phone call to Jared to let him know that I was coming which he did not answer. 

I feel like it is highly probably for me to reconcile with lives of many people if this restraining order is taken off, compared to the relationship I have with the accuser. She did say "Thanks" when I came to visit her and let her know that I was never going to come to her house again after the incident with the police. She also did say that she did not want to file against me and that to my knowledge, a restraining order is used for more personal purposes. The cop also did say that he was going to follow me until I hit the freeway again, but he left me when I went to refuel my car. He opened the door on me and forced me to start my engine and then he turned on the headlights for me and then shut the door so heavily. It seems like he could do this in an abusive relationship. Oh well, I don't mind after all but I did yell at the cop after not being able to withstand a series of taunts of how I needed to go to a mental hospital and take medication for it. It really irritated me so much and wanted that to stop. I was accused of fighting my own friend. (We are poker buddies who play for only a dime and is not illegal because cops do it all the time! It has affected him from showing up to the house where the accuser is at. I have also heard from him that the group at the accuser's house over there has played Texas Hold'em with some pennies and is possibly more than just ten cents.) The police arrived, but did not charge me with any disorderly conduct. I was accused of following around the plaintiff. This occurred in a closed door building at a safe environment where people were acknowledging what I was doing was being humorous. In my opinion, I believe that the few pastors were laughing at me thinking that I was questionably pursuing after her. The plaintiff conducted some personal meetings with me and directed personal attacks at me. She was clearly never harassed by me at any given moment in time. I had asked her if she felt reproached by me and she denied me doing anything wrong to her. I personally need to know if the accuser wants to deny any of these statements while being under oath in the Court of Law! Even Jarred who was the most antagonistic said that I could approach the plaintiff to talk about anything with her. Jarred wants to move on and agrees to my thinking that he was pretty out of line during that time. I have spoken to him on the phone even though he blocked most of my lines. His main reason of thinking was that I was using up his minutes or text messages, but I know he's being dishonest about that. Therefore, his thinking is unclear and I believe that he should never really have involved himself with me in this issue or allowed the one girl in this world to put a restraining order on me and after having done nothing to her very seriously. This is so humorous in a way that a civil restraining order could take place and not be used for what its original intention was supposed to be used for. I just want to clear this up and set it straight to make sure the law is being used in an objective and moral manner. The speculation was that I was harassing other women (e.g. Annie and Betty) and not the plaintiff. This was pointed out in writing. I was also written to by the plaintiff after the restraining order was in place. I do not know why I cannot reply back to her and am very confused by the gestures she took upon with me. I clearly did not say anything wrong or evil and choose not to be angry over this incident. This restraining order affects my relationship with Annie and Betty. It also affects my relationship with other people at a church. The only way I see for this restraining order to continue happening is if the plaintiff decides to no longer consider herself as a spiritual leader who can dictate whatever she thinks is right and wrong even though it clearly interfered with my life. I had some nervous breakdowns but they no longer exist with me that much as I have learned to accept that I'm not very attractive in appearance and will try to improve upon it. That's why wearing a suit with a cool hat seems pretty cool at the court. (Hats off while the judge is entering the court.) I should really lose some additional pounds and gain some muscle without trying to be lazy about obtaining what I want.