Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Motion To Vacation Restraining Order Part 2

I am sending over multiple legal senders with their signatures to show how serious I am about applying the rules of the legal engagement. This is to avoid speculation that the plaintiff's defense would be just to not show up by trying to display an illusion that I was not being victimized. The reason why I make the only one last appeal to court to exercise a privilege in the law is to ensure everyone's peace and security. I realize how frustrated I was which was not very much compared to some real criminals and how the situation was going nowhere for the party who tried to initiate something with me. Even though things can appear so frustrating, I figure that there is no need for them to be so frustrated about it. I have also been hoping that everything that I have done to try to appease the situation would help them see that I have been totally trying to mean well about everything. The perceived ranting is more about trying to joke around a little, even though it can be perceived as being mean. I really do not ever have to insult anyone's behavior in a very highly negative manner that locks up someone's freedom; furthermore, I never persistently engaged in this behavior. In addition, I have not harassed the plaintiff in any matter that would ensure a restraining order if Annie or Betty were not in existence. What I want to get out of coming to court is that the arguments that they made with me felt really forced upon me. I did not want to agree with them at the time, but tried to stay mellow about it while thinking that I only had to do at least do a minimal amount of effort to show that I was willing to submit and be helpful about everything. I want to ensure that they are being clear in their personal statements and having the judge preside over it to give an objective remark on what is legal and really is not. The problem with this incident is that I feel that I have to make a lot of charitable efforts to relieve tension for everyone and that they seem to have failed with me. The police man failed to arrest me and place a police report on me; in addition he had stated that he wanted a restraining order on me just to get away with it at the time that I really yelled about his personal harassing remarks. I was already outside and on the verge of leaving for home, until the police men detained me to question about my psychological history; I guess they took great interest in trying to do something with me and causing the worshiping believers to not even notice the police men doing this outside an apartment building. My actions felt like a lot of high intensity and energy, like the type that an officer would use on a criminal to invoke his rights of placing a dangerous human under civilian arrest. The police officer had pulled a weapon out in front, after making himself known that I was making him very angry. He said not to stare back while I was looking at his badge, but I think he was worried that I would run and hunt someone down. I also realized that I turned back and walked very slowly to collectively take in my thoughts, like I was really relaxed about it. Then, the officers told me to speed up which was actually very humorous to me. What I also want to ensure out of this one-time deal only court session is that I want to help minimize local government having to intervene over useless assumptions. The judge stated "Only three years is the maximum period" for my intentions of submitting to court. He also stated "In the middle" and started nodding to all the requests to what everyone mentions as "The petitioner." I need to know if they want to pursue any longer charges because the petitioner was not directly involved with any conflict with me. This will inadvertently add in more time to go appearing at court and may distract others temporarily by having to go in to testify from their own personal situations. The messages that were used and presented to the Court are targeted for someone else, each time. I actually really respect the wishes of the petitioner just that confusion has been expressed by her and that she may be trying to hold me from legally pursuing after someone just to mingle with very privately. Unfortunately, the environment only permits me to talk in a safe and confidential location which is at the gathering place. If it was at a restaurant, even if I was not invited I would have still tried to find the final terms. I think the terms are not very important in the legal manners and should be expressed in human words at initial counter-interaction. It is to do what they ask and to believe it's right. However, it's hard to visualize for me how they are moving on and need to pursue a good direction without changing or compromising any of their values. It could be very easy for the petitioner to be around the people I am only interested in making contact with. A person named Jarred has blocked my messages which is my only way of communicating with him and he is not pursuing after any legalities because of his involvement and my clever schemes of writing. The only way is to talk to him and state that I agree and want to block him back, if he thinks that's right and ask him if it's correct to do that to him. I have been very receptive to the petitioner's email that was sent to my inbox after the permanent restraining order was in effect. It had a positive light of being together for some reason. Of course, I did not write back even though I have legally tried to discuss about her through text and in transition about stating what's wrong through someone who is considerably called their leaders. This is clearly not trying to directly communicate with her through someone else. I have also been given a little many invitations to come out to church, thanks to a pretty bright girl who wants to understand the good gift of life and the many challenges dealt in overcoming them. The people who have charged me have allowed me to be open with them and did not exhibit signs of feeling threatened when I followed them around temporarily in a closed-door building with people laughing at me following the girl who spoke on the podium at a church just to get information that I felt I had the right to get but they could not regurgitate in the misunderstanding. This girl who spoke on the podium at a church and tried to educate the people in a closed-door building where I exhibited signs of peacefulness with the majority is allegedly the petitioner. Overall, I was very fatigued about having to deal with this incident and with a lot of things from the past that were haunting me. I am now recovered to the point of wanting to be hard working and still possessing good concerns that show that I'm willing to become more balanced and to express myself without giving anyone the feeling that I'm trying to force them to change.

    I did not continually harass anyone. After finding an agreement and satisfaction with the presumably interested and smiling girl, I managed to leave the girls alone. I was more focused on talking to the guys at the time who said I had some problems with the girls. They were still being unreasonable but I really tried and even came very close, if it was not for a distracted friend who was mad about me not taking him to Las Vegas, wrapped his arms around me and then started panicking. I know how to deal with him and reply to his unclear and unintentionally abusive remarks. I will be able to answer all doubts or accusations with the figurehead representative in court now. A guy a few years older than me, Chris basically said that getting a restraining order would be a possibility if I did not abide to their plans. I think they meant to file a disorderly conduct, but was really too inhibited to think when he felt like a crisis was occurring and acted out of panic. Jarred and Chris had tears running down their eyes when I spoke to them while they were waiting for the police. They did not tell me to go home so that the police would not have to take me to jail. I stood next to them when the police had arrived. I was ready to go and meant no conflict at the time. However, the situation provoked itself to worse lengths based upon the bad reasoning of some of the men and women who were against me. In addition, Chris and Jarred and the police men did not show up the court hearing. It's on record that only Betty wanted to testify against me even though Annie and Chai were about to with me. It seems like with the least bad things I did to people, these people just wanted to overreact about something and not let me help them to overcome the situation while I was attempting trivial pursuit and friendship. Therefore, I am ready to get Annie, Betty, and someone else back on my Facebook profile again. I will get them on first before I get Chris and Jarred on the Facebook profile. The only way I won't be able to do this is if they leave the church or move somewhere or get married and then leave. Furthermore, I don't feel like hiring anyone to track them if they resort to doing those things.