Sunday, March 7, 2010

I have a food for thought idea

With this whole job situation thing, I'm personally doing it because I feel that there's a positive return out of it. You make some money and can use that as a natural allowance which is pretty nice. I remember a friend who worked as a park ranger and babysat kids. I would remember being around him and then he would start yelling at the kids saying don't do this and don't do that which was pretty cold but I ignored it. Now that I think about it, that's pretty funny to laugh about and even share. Those kids must have been pretty pesky with my friend. Haha.

One of my personal disappointments right now is that I hate being late to work not that I did it so much to get fired. Haha. I have no job right now and it's not because I was super late to work all the time. Sure? Right? Oh my gosh, I was so smart and still am pretty smart. Do I really need help? I'm an adult now and it's so easy for me to get screwed over if I don't speak up. I did speak up to the best of my ability while trying to be nice but afterward, all the thoughts that I have are like it's not really so bad after all.