Sunday, April 19, 2015

Doesn't Really Matter

Okay, it's time to get back into studying the Word. The Bible says that God's Word does not come back void. I can seriously believe that for reals! A friend of mine told me that it's better to withstand your temptations and to do something healthy to let it go. The Bible says that it you resist temptation, then the devil will flee from you. I think this is where seriously staying in the Word and in prayer will help just about any believer to have a more fuller and meaningful relationship with God.

Where I'm going with my post is that, what others have been bothered about is not really that important to begin with. In fact, their personal decisions don't really matter with anything big or significant but just bother me for some reason, which caused me to go about bothering them back. It's accidental with me bothering them, but it's just a sign of them not being very smart from being unable to put aside my silly frustrations with them. It's just one of those annoying things I have to deal with on a daily basis, while being in the mood for seriously bugging them. I don't really care now about what their comments are or how they conduct themselves as long as they can remain peaceful and functioning adults for the most part. Yeah, I guess I'm good at rattling people's cages without even intending for that effect when I'm bothered by them and try hard to not let it get to me.

I think because of my unique situations and in okay standing with everything so far in life, I'm just able to get these annoying experiences from time to time. What those irritated people have decided isn't really that important to begin with, and they are rather incompetent in their dealings with me. My reputation goes around with a few people who like to flip the handle every once in awhile, not liking me in general and trying to avoid me. A few of them have also annoyed me a pretty good deal with a decision to not add me on Facebook, but they have been friendly with me nonetheless, which is interesting now. I'm starting to think Facebook isn't really that significant and the stuff I talk about isn't really that big of a deal either. If people are having a hard time with me by being bothered about it, it's just because they aren't that smart and that's about it. It's really up to me and how confident of a person I am to go around stirring up a small fight where they end up wanting to shout at me for bothering them. They have had some bad turnouts that I can laugh about, so it's not a bad constellation prize if I feel like I need a little revenge to fall back on. It's just a feeling, and the big thing is that they are just alive and going about with their existence while not making a most, sacrificial contribution to society.

In other words, they are just individuals who seem to be degenerate for the most part and just bother me, so I bother them when I'm in the mood. That's about all it is, and I've been smart enough to avoid very bad trouble with them all this time and still am and won't ever go that far because I still like them for some reason!